Saturday, September 12, 2009

I've never been one to have patience...

Warning: The following post contains graphic details of my bodily functions! Continue at your own risk!

Which is why the 2WW is torture for me! I am 9DPO today, and this seems like the worst part of the 2ww. I KNOW it is too early to test, but is it too early for symptoms? Let me list my phantom symptoms for you: fatigue (the past 4 or 5 days I felt like I could sleep ALL day, 0 motivation to do anything), 1-5DPO my boobs were KILLING me (not so much today!). Over the past 3 days I have had 6 MONSTER pimples on my face. Not attractive at all! I have had mild cramping off & on the past couple of days. 6DPO I had Creamy to egg-white CM streaked with blood. Today I had lots of creamy CM that was brown-tinged.

My brain is going back and forth with "Maybe I am pregnant" to "Oh, don't get your hopes up, I doubt it happened this cycle". Can it just be next Wednesday already? I plan to test at 13DPO, that is when I got my BFP in February. I will NOT test earlier than that because my BFP cycle I got BFN on 10 and 11DPO (I know it was too early to test, I learned my lesson!).

I'll be sure to update!

No comments: