Saturday, October 31, 2009

survey!

How far along? 6 weeks, 4 days!

Total weight gain/loss: -2.5 pounds

Maternity clothes? not yet!

Stretch marks? they were there long before I got pregnant!

Sleep: I am exhausted constantly. I cannot get enough sleep!

Best moment this week: Having a couple days off of work to be lazy & sleep!

Movement: none.

Food cravings: anything with cheese!

Gender: I had a very vivid dream last week that we are having a little boy. He looked just like C!

Labor Signs: nope.

Belly Button in or out? still in.

What I miss: feeling like myself! I have been very nauseated and completely exhausted for about a week now.

What I am looking forward to: my 1st doctor's appointment & ultrasound this coming Friday November 6th!

Weekly Wisdom: If you are a mother already, be nice to newly pregnant women. We WILL over-analyze every symptom or twinge that comes up. Remember when you were pregnant for the first time!

Milestones: Making it past 6 weeks (which is when I had my miscarriage last time)!!

No comments: