Wednesday, February 17, 2010

22 weeks

How far along? 22 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +6 pounds, still down 5 from pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes?jeans yes, I need to get some shirts!
Sleep: still not that great. I wake up 2-3 times a night to pee, and I'm generally uncomfortable on my side
Best moment this week: getting more clothes for baby boy!
Movement: morning, noon & night. Literally! He is becoming more predictable.
Food cravings: still sweets. Loving apple juice right now.
Gender: BOY!!! **Ethan Dale**
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in
Stretchmarks? always there, long before I got pregnant
What I am looking forward to: my next appointment & ultrasound on the 26th!
Weekly Wisdom: Just say no to Google.
Milestones: making it yet another week!

Now for the picture. Definitely getting bigger!

No comments: