Friday, March 26, 2010

27 1/2 weeks


We had our follow up ultrasound to check Ethan's heart and spine today. Everything looks perfect, thank goodness! She wasn't able to tell us how much he weighs or how big he is measuring, but we at least got to see our little boy! He is breech right now with his back facing the front/my right side. The picture we got today shows him trying to beat me up! :) At least now I know what position he is in, and what body part is hitting/kicking me!

How far along? 27 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss:
+8 pounds

Maternity clothes?
yes!

Sleep:
I have accepted the fact that sleep is only going to get worse until Ethan is old enough to STTN ;) Between being uncomfortable and waking up so much to pee, I rarely feel well rested.

Best moment this week:
seeing our baby boy again today!

Movement:
all the time! His kicks are much stronger, and he is rolling more now which feels very weird! Hopefully he will flip from his breech position before he gets too big!

Food cravings:
still sweets.

Gender:
BOY!!! **Ethan Dale**

Labor Signs:
none

Belly Button in or out?
in

Stretchmarks?
always there, long before I got pregnant

What I am looking forward to:
getting his nursery put together!

Milestones:
3rd trimester!

No comments: