Wednesday, April 14, 2010

30 weeks!!

I cannot believe we have made it 30 weeks!! Only 10 weeks left to go!? For some reason, I never thought I would make it to this point, and now I can't believe we will have a little baby here before we know it! Ethan, we love you so much already! Your daddy and I can't wait to see you, hold you, kiss you, and just be your parents!!

How far along? 30 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss:
+9 pounds, but really I am at the exact weight I was when I got pregnant thanks to the sickness and losing weight in the beginning!

Maternity clothes?
yes!
Sleep: I have maybe 1-2 good nights of sleep a week. i only get up 2-3 times to pee, but I am getting more uncomfortable. Oh, and we have horrible loud neighbors below us! Thankfully they are moving out at the end of the month!!

Best moment this week:
We got our glider/rocker today! Patiently waiting for hubby to get home and put it together! I am also pretty sure that Ethan flipped the other night! I am feeling him move much lower, and I don't feel his back curled up in my ribs anymore! I hope he did!

Movement:
he has his times where he moves like crazy, otherwise he likes to sleep! I get worried every now and then that he isn't moving as much, but then he reminds me that he is there:)

Food cravings:
I like food. ALL FOOD!
Gender:
BOY!!! **Ethan Dale**

Labor Signs:
none

Belly Button in or out?
in

Stretchmarks?
always there, long before I got pregnant

What I am looking forward to:
getting his nursery put together!

Milestones:
30 weeks!!!!

No comments: