Thursday, April 29, 2010

Remember me?

Sorry for the lack of posting! I had the stomach flu last week which kept me down for a couple of days. Thank god for Phenergan & Imodium or I don't think I would have made it! I had a check up last Friday and everything is still going great. So great that the doctor doesn't want to see me for 3 more weeks! My next appointment is May 14th, I'll be 34 weeks 3 days!! I have been busy trying to get the apartment cleaned (and stay cleaned). I have also been working on cleaning Ethan's room. C just needs to put away a few things and get rid of some big boxes! I still need to pick out the fabric for Ethan's bedding & curtains so MIL can make it (soon hopefully!). We are keeping the decorating to a minimum, especially since we can't paint. I did find a wall decal with his name that I LOVE and will be ordering soon. I am so excited to get everything together!!

I am looking forward to May 7th because we are going to Tacoma for the Nickelback concert!! Ethan is going to be rocking out in my belly :) Then the next weekend is my baby shower in C's hometown which is 4 hours away!! We are driving there and back the same day because I have to work on Sundays and can't get it off. That is going to be one LONG day and I am not looking forward to sitting in the car, but I am looking forward to seeing family and getting things for Ethan! After that we only have about 5 weeks left to get everything else finished! I can't believe how close we are getting to having this little boy and I cannot wait!!!!

I'll leave you with a belly pic that I took yesterday.

No comments: