Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekly weigh in

I did pretty good the past week with my diet/exercise. I exercised for at least 20-30 minutes 5/7 days! I am very proud of that! I did good sticking to my calorie intake. I even had Five Guys Friday night and it was SO delicious! I found the calorie count and worked out hard Friday night to make it work LOL. Is it bad that I exercised just so I could have a cheat day? Oh well, it was delicious!

I weighed myself Friday and I lost 1.8 pounds this week, down to 186.2lbs! Not too shabby! I am down 16 pounds now which I am so proud of! I only have 4 more pounds to get to my first goal. I will be very happy when I am below 180! Only 7 more pounds until that happens! I can SO DO THIS!

I am a little nervous about next weekend, because we are going out of town to visit family. I won't have nearly as much control over my diet, but I just have to make good choices. I will make it work!

I worked today so I only have 4 more days of work this week. Mon, Tue, Thurs, & Fri! I am looking forward to Wednesday off with my baby boy!! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: