Saturday, March 19, 2011

20 pounds GONE!

I am super excited to announce that I have lost 20 POUNDS in a little over 2 months!!! What is even more shocking is that I am down 46 pounds since I gave birth to Ethan 9 months ago!! WAHOO! I am so proud of myself! I have to say that it hasn't been easy the past few weeks.

When I first started a couple of months ago, it was exciting and I had tons of motivation. It also helped that I was losing 3-4 pounds a week the first month I think. The past few weeks have been a little harder. The weight loss has slowed down (which I expected). I am having to learn that it is okay to eat something if I want it everyone once in a while & in moderation. This isn't a diet afterall, it's a lifestyle change! My exercise hasn't been the greatest this week, I really need to step it up!

Today I weighed in at 181.5 which makes my loss 20.5 pounds! I am so close to being under 180! I have to say I don't think I have been at this weight since I was in 9th or 10th grade! It feels wonderful! My reward for losing the first 20 pounds is a manicure/pedicure. I can't wait! I have also been measuring myself and cannot believe how many inches I have lost! I will update in my next post!

No comments: