Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011!


Ethan & I before we left

Happy Belated Easter! We enjoyed our first Easter with Ethan! We went to grandma & grandpa's house where he got his super cute Easter basket filled with goodies. He got 2 summer outfits, 2 pair of sunglasses, a toy, bubbles, and snackies! He was super excited!

Our first Easter as a family of three (outside:)

We had a wonderful day filled with wonderful food (which I indulged a little too much in!). We have so much to be thankful for! We are so excited because C's brother & his wife are moving out here in a WEEK! We are SO happy to finally have them out here with us! We are also SUPER excited because they are expecting their first baby later this year!!! Ethan is going to have a cousin and they are only going to be about 17-18 months apart! It will be so fun to see him with another baby. He can get a little practice before we have another one! :)

I am also proud to say that I weighed in at 173.5 on Friday! I was awesome with my exercise last week. I spent 4 days on my stationary bike ranging from 25-40 minutes. Two days I went walking with some co-workers of mine. I also watched my food intake better. Until we went out for Mexican food Saturday night. Then we had ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, and apple pie yesterday. MMM SOO GOOD! I need to do better at portion control, but it was so yummy!

I am also happy to say that I bought 2 new scrub tops/pants in MEDIUM this weekend. I don't remember EVER wearing a MEDIUM! I still see myself as an XL or XXL. Craziness! I haven't weighed this {little} since I was in 8th or 9th grade. My goal is another 11 pounds by June 16th...Ethan's 1st Birthday!!! I can hardly believe it's less than 2 months away! My little boy is growing up so fast!

I have a super cute video of him crawling I will post soon!

No comments: