Sunday, June 19, 2011

My baby is ONE!


shirt is from Etsy.com
I have waited on posting this, because I am having a hard time believing that my baby is one! Ethan turned one on Thursday June 16th, 2010 (at 12:18am to be exact:) My sweet boy is becoming a toddler way to quickly! I took Thursday-Sunday off of work to spend time with my birthday boy and celebrate! We spent the day playing with daddy & then celebrating with grandma & grandpa. He got lots of fun toys and clothes, and LOVED his jumbo cupcake to top it off ;)
We had Ethan's one year pictures/family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago by a co-worker of mine. She did a great job, considering Ethan didn't want to be put down! He is going through a stranger/separation anxiety phase something awful! He does not want mommy or daddy to leave his sight :(
In other news, my awesome hubby graduated college on Friday! He also got a job and starts tomorrow! I am so incredibly proud of him! I am hoping life only gets better from here and we can really start working toward future goals (buying a house, having another baby...)

I am also proud to say that I met my weight loss goal by Ethan's first birthday. I have lost 60 pounds since giving birth last year! I also finally weigh less than my super thin hubby! Granted he is 6'3 (13 inches taller than me). I weighed in at 165lbs Thursday!! I know to some that is still a big number, and I agree. BUT I weighed more than this going INTO highschool (at 14 years old!!) So this is a HUGE deal to me!!!! My ultimate goal is to lose another 20 lbs by the end of the year. I know I can do it!!!

No comments: