Thursday, December 13, 2012

Big news...

Where have the past 6 months gone?  We have been very busy around here!!  In the throes of potty training (he pretty much has it!).  Lots of illness, more seizures, and hospital stay for Ethan due to RSV.  The past month has been such a blur!! 

On another note, Ethan is going to be a big brother!!!!  Finally!!  C & I decided in October we were ready to start trying, and I had just stopped my BCP.  I was already halfway through the month, so I didn't think it would work.  Well, the first month we actually tried I got pregnant!!  I am still in shock.   If everything goes well, we will have another little baby around August 19th, 2013!  We are so very excited! 

So far, I have been exhausted & moody!  Not too much nausea or sickness yet.  I really hope that it stays away this time, but I won't hold my breath.  I have my first doctor visit or "confirmation" appointment tomorrow morning.  I am going to a new OB this time and they require this visit.  Hopefully I will find out tomorrow when we can have our first ultrasound to make sure everything is going ok.  Though, judging by how I have been feeling, I think it is. 

We are just getting ready for Christmas, and looking forward to time with our family!!

No comments: