Tuesday, July 16, 2013

35 weeks (with twins)

How far along? 35 weeks 1 day
 Total weight gain/loss: +53lbs.
 Maternity clothes? Yes, but very few that fit over the belly!
  Stretch marks? I've always had them, but now a whole new crop growing around my belly button :(
Sleep: I'm not sure what that is anymore.  I usually don't sleep more than an hour at a time between going to the bathroom and having to move around from being so uncomfortable. 
Movement: Has slowed down a bit.  No big rolls or movements, more kicks and hiccups.
 Food cravings: sweets
Gender: TWO BOYS!!!!! Kaden & Logan
Labor Signs: still having contractions off/on.  The doctor stopped the Procardia last week and the boys are still cooking!
Belly Button in or out? still in, but completely flat and starting to protrude on the top.
 What I miss: Feeling normal.  Not having horrible tingling pain & numbness in my hands.  I'm guessing it is carpal tunnel but it is horrible!!!!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting these babies! C-section scheduled for August 1st!
Milestone: I feel like every day is a milestone at this point.  Made it past 35 weeks.  I'll feel even better once I get past 36 weeks, then it's almost baby time!

No comments: