Saturday, November 14, 2009

Belly Pic

How far along? 8 weeks, 4 days!
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, will find out tomorrow at work.
Maternity clothes? not yet!
Stretch marks? they were there long before I got pregnant!
Sleep: I am exhausted constantly.
Best moment this week: Seeing our little baby again!
Movement: none that I can feel!
Food cravings: nothing really sounds good right now.
Gender: no idea
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out? still in.
What I miss: feeling like myself! I have been very nauseated and completely exhausted! I am trying out the combination of B6 and unisom to help with the nausea. I took it last night and I slept for about 13 hours. I still feel kind of drowsy today!
What I am looking forward to: Next doctor's appointment Dec. 3, hopefully we will be able to hear the heart beat on the doppler!
Weekly Wisdom: Eat what you can, when you can!
Milestones: seeing the beautiful heartbeat on the ultrasound Wednesday! 170bpm!!

No comments: