Sunday, November 22, 2009

9 weeks 5 days

I'm excited I'm almost to 10 weeks! For some reason it just seems a little more exciting to be in double digit weeks. My next appointment is December 2nd, only a week from Wednesday! I hope that we can hear the heartbeat with the doppler that day. I ordered a doppler from Amazon last week. It's from my mom for my birthday (which is December 12th!). I can't wait to get it and use it to hear our little baby!!! Time for the survey, but no picture this week.


How far along? 9 weeks, 5 days!
Total weight gain/loss: down 6 pounds total!
Maternity clothes? not yet!
Stretch marks? they were there long before I got pregnant!
Sleep: Yes please!!
Best moment this week: putting up our Christmas tree! I know it's not baby related, but this is my favorite time of year!
Movement: none that I can feel!
Food cravings: popcorn, and I've had my share over the past few days lol
Gender: no idea
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out? still in.
What I miss: what it feels like to not be nauseated 24/7!
What I am looking forward to: Next doctor's appointment Dec. 2, hopefully we will be able to hear the heart beat on the doppler! I'm also looking forward to Thanksgiving!!!
Weekly Wisdom: don't let other moms tell you how you SHOULD feel. Don't they realize every pregnancy/experience is different!?
Milestones: making it to 10 weeks!

No comments: