Thursday, December 17, 2009

2nd tri here I come!

I am so excited to finally be in the 2nd trimester! It feels like such a huge milestone, and I am so grateful to be pregnant! I still have good days and bad days as far as the nausea/vomiting goes. Sometimes it solely depends on what I eat, and other times it just rears its ugly head for no reason. I am okay with it though if it means our little baby is growing!! I am currently down 10 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight. I go to the doctor on December 31, so I'll find out if that is still okay!

In other news, I haven't blogged lately because my laptop died last week! I knew it was coming, it died a slow, horrible death :( C & I have been shopping around and could not find anything in the price range we were looking at ($350 or less). Yesterday we finished all of our Christmas shopping and decided to go to Wal-Mart just to see what they had. I absolutely hate that store but they have the cheapest prices and right now that is what matters! Well, they had a Toshiba Satellite laptop on sale for $299!! SCORE!! I literally did a dance and told the guy helping us that he made my entire Christmas! I am so happy to have a computer again! My hubby & I do not share well since he likes to play video games (alot!).

I am looking forward to Christmas next week!!!

No comments: