Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pregnancy Brain FAIL

I went to Jack in The Box last night because I really wanted some Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges. I had to have them! So, I get to the window and hand the cashier a $5 bill (the total was $4.43). Another girl hands me my food and said something about the cashier will give me my change in a minute. I was so excited about my food that I drove off without my change! Luckily it was only 57 cents! I felt stupid, but the potato wedges more than made up for it! :)

I feel like I am losing my mind sometimes! If I am having a conversation, I just cannot think of the right word to say, or I just totally forget to do stuff! I have a feeling by the time I have this baby, I am going to do a lot more than forget my change at the drive-thru lol

No comments: