Wednesday, December 2, 2009

11 weeks!

I had my OB check up today. We heard the heartbeat 165bpm!! It was amazing! I've lost 5 pounds since my last appointment, but since I'm already overweight it really isn't a big deal. The doctor said I should try to stay around this weight for another 19 weeks!!!! WHAT? I'll try, but that seems a little crazy to not gain any weight until I'm 30 weeks along. I'm hoping to only gain 10-15 pounds, we will see!! We scheduled our BIG ultrasound for February 5th, 2010 which seems SO far away. I hope the time goes by quickly, I can't wait to find out!

I have noticed that I am starting to have more energy the past week or so. My nausea/vomiting has also lessened (THANK GOODNESS!). I am starting to feel like a human being again ;) I know it is all worth it though to have this baby! My mom bought me a doppler for my birthday and it came in the mail the other day. I have been hearing the heartbeat for a few days, but it was great to get confirmation from the doctor too!

Next appointment is December 31!

No comments: