Thursday, May 6, 2010

33 weeks!

Time just keeps flying by! Four weeks until I am "full-term" and 7 weeks until he is due!? I cannot wait to hold my little boy!


How far along? 33 weeks 2 days
How big is baby? over 4 pounds and 17" long
Weight gain?I have officially gained back the 10 pounds I lost, plus 3.
Maternity clothes? yes please. I love my jeans! I have a few maternity shirts, and a couple non-maternity shirts that still work. I have maternity scrub pants, but for now my tops still fit! I am hoping I can make it all the way!
Stretchmarks?
I had a few small ones pop up around my belly button. Bright red. BOO! I already have enough, I don't need new ones!
Sleep? I love to sleep, I just wish I could! I get up to pee 2-4 times a night, and I have to switch sides every couple of hours because my hips start to hurt. I'm so looking forward to the day I can sleep on my belly again!!
Best moment this week? Going to see Nickelback in concert again tomorrow night!! Excited to see some family we haven't seen in way too long!
Movement? I've noticed the last few days it has slowed down a little. I was worried for a bit but then he started moving around like crazy again. I think *and hope* he is going to be a mellow baby (like his dad!)
Food cravings? all of it!!!
Gender? Boy!
Labor signs? I think I am starting to have braxton-hicks contractions. My belly will get really hard and tight but it only lasts a short time. I noticed it more on the days I work, so I make a point to sit down and drink lots of water.
Belly button in or out? still in
What I miss? being able to get out of bed without feeling like I need a crane LOL
What I am looking forward to? baby shower next weekend!!
Weekly wisdom? trust your instincts!
Milestones? hmm...getting closer to full term!

For once it isn't in the bathroom! I was trying on tops at JCPenney yesterday and decided to take a pic. I have had so many people say my belly is small for how far along I am, I can't possibly be due in 7 weeks. I love them :) I think it's because I have quite a belly pooch on top of the baby LOL

1 comment:

Care said...

I can't believe you've only gained 10lbs!! Lucky girl. You look great! I remember loving 33-34 weeks, then not really loving anything after 36 weeks. Here's hoping that these last 7 weeks fly by for you. Enjoy them though, I know everyone says it, but you will (kinda) miss pregnancy when it is over!! :)