Saturday, January 17, 2009

Left out.

That is how I have been feeling lately, just left out of everything. I miss my friends and family back in Indiana. It seems as if everyone has moved on and forgotten about me (I know they haven't, I'm just having a great pity party here!). My best friend back home just texted me that she is having a rough day. I hate that I can't be there to make her feel better. And I hate that she isn't here with me when I am having a bad day. I hope she can come visit soon!!

Enough of the pity party though....C and I have went to the gym the last two nights, woo hoo! I haven't died yet LOL =) Last night I did the elliptical machine for 30 minutes and it kicked my butt. I knew I was out of shape, but WOW. I know tonight is going to be even worse though, but I just have to get through it. I will lose weight this time!!

My weight loss for week 1 was -3lbs. YAY!

No comments: