Wednesday, January 6, 2010

16 weeks!

please excuse the dirty mirror!


How far along? 16 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: down 11 pounds total
Maternity clothes? wearing maternity jeans, regular shirts
Stretch marks? they were there long before I got pregnant!
Sleep: I wake up 2-3 times a night to pee & I really dislike sleeping on my side!
Best moment this week: feeling flutters and a couple "taps" from the baby!
Movement: feeling flutters and a few taps so far. Last night it felt like tickling on the inside!
Food cravings: I'm loving cereal and potatoes (any kind)
Gender: I still think it is a boy. We find out January 29th (I changed the appointment:)
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out? still in.
What I miss: being able to breathe through my nose. I didn't realize pregnancy causes such a stuffy nose!!
What I am looking forward to: 3 weeks until we know if we are team blue or team pink!
Weekly Wisdom: follow your instincts, they are usually right on!
Milestone: feeling the baby!

No comments: