Friday, January 29, 2010

survey

How far along? 19 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: +2 pounds, still down 9 total
Maternity clothes?jeans yes, shirts not yet
Sleep: still not that great. I wake up 2-3 times a night to pee, and I'm generally uncomfortable on my side
Best moment this week: find out baby is a healthy boy!
Movement: definitely feeling light kicks, and a couple of rolls. I found out that my placenta is in the front so that is why his kicks aren't too strong yet!
Food cravings: sweet stuff! Today I made 2 dozen white cupcakes with chocolate frosting LOL. I guess I'll be taking those to work on Sunday!
Gender: BOY!!! **Ethan Dale**
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in
Stretchmarks? always there, long before I got pregnant
What I am looking forward to: going outlet mall shopping tomorrow with the in-laws!
Weekly Wisdom: Just say no to Google.
Milestones: find out baby is a healthy boy!

No comments: