Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stupid cold

I woke up yesterday morning very congested, but hopeful that it wouldn't last. Boy was I wrong! When I woke up today I felt even worse! I have a horrible headache, sinus pressure, and congestion! C told me to just take it easy and lay on the couch all day which is exactly what I have done. I have been extremely bored all day, and there hasn't been anything good on tv! I have to work for the next 3 days (5am-5pm) so I am hoping I feel better when I wake up tomorrow!!

In baby news, we had our monthly appointment on new year's eve and things are still looking good! I have lost 11 pounds so far, but the doctor didn't seem concerned at all. Baby was playing hide and seek while she tried to find the heart beat, but it was nice and strong! Next appointment and big ultrasound is January 29th!!! We are so excited and cannot wait to see our baby again and find out if it is a boy or girl!!

No comments: