Thursday, January 14, 2010

17 weeks

I looked at my ticker the other day and was surprised it said 17 weeks! Where has the time gone? I hope the next 17 weeks go by as quickly, we are so ready to meet this baby! First we have to find out if t is a boy or girl!

Time for the survey!

How far along? 17 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: still down about 11 pounds!
Maternity clothes?I have a pair of maternity jeans, but I can still wear my regular jeans using the rubberband trick!
Sleep: Not so great since I really dislike sleeping on my side!
Best moment this week: feeling the baby move a few times! Definite kicks, even if they were soft!
Movement: starting to feel him/her move more and more!
Food cravings: apple juice and nerds candy lol
Gender: find out January 29th!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in
Stretchmarks? always there, long before I got pregnant
What I am looking forward to: our next ultrasound in 15 days!!
Weekly Wisdom: Just say no to Google.
Milestones: being almost halfway?

still wearing regular clothes! I can definitely feel my uterus and it is just making my fat pooch out more LOL. Maybe one of these days I'll look pregnant and not just fat! :)

No comments: