Sunday, May 30, 2010

still here...

My 24 hour urine turned out fine! Thankfully she called me first thing Friday morning so I did not have to wait too long! I spent the day cleaning and doing a little shopping at Wal-Mart for last minute things. My MIL and I went shopping yesterday for fabric. She is going to make the curtains, dust ruffle, and crib bumper. We found the cutest fabrics!! We have been trying to stick to a brown/green/blue theme. The fabric we found is green with yellow, white, and chocolate brown mixed in. One of them is different kind of stripes and dots that we are going to use for the curtain. The other one has the cutest monkeys on it!! I can't wait to see the finished product!! Yes, I know we waited until the last minute, but she is a teacher and wanted to wait until school was out! I think it will be finished before he arrives :)

Here are a couple of pictures from Friday at 36 weeks 3 days!


My view first (notice the lack of feet:)

No comments: