Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not for the faint of heart.

I am the kind of person that will lay it all out there for you. I don't hide anything, or hold back. So since yesterday I have been bleeding heavily, but that is it really. Tonight as I was standing in the kitchen talking to C, I felt something....different. I ran to the bathroom and looked at my pad & there was a GOLFBALL sized tissue clot. It looked different than anything I have ever seen (which makes sense since I have never had a miscarriage). It was pretty disturbing to see. I came out of the bathroom and C just looked at me like I don't even want to know. He wants me to feel better, but he doesn't care to know all of the gory details. After that I sat down to eat my dinner and as I got up to put my bowl in the sink, it happened again. Not as big as the previous one, and looked just like a normal blood clot, just on a much bigger scale than I am used to seeing.

I guess I didn't expect to see anything different because the doctor told me I wouldn't. I think my body has different ideas. I will be SOOOO flipping glad when all of this is over. The pain is horrible, please end soon!!

No comments: