Friday, March 20, 2009

So, I'm fertile.

Yep, it's true. I am fertile and we can't try this month. We tried for 7 months and now I KNOW I am probably the most fertile I have ever been, and it is going to waste. This makes me very sad. I have heard that you can be more fertile after a miscarriage, but I didn't know if it was true or not. Today I have had an abundance of EWCM, the most I have ever had. To top it off, all I can think about is trying to make another baby....that is ALL that I want to do! Blah.

If C hadn't lost his job, we probably would have went ahead and tried this cycle. I know the doctor said to wait 2-3 cycles, but we wouldn't have been able to. Now that C is unemployed, that changes everything. I know it would be pretty irresponsible of us to TTC right now, but what I want more than anything is to be a mother. Everyone I know is pregnant, or just had babies. I am so happy for them, but when is it going to be my turn?!

Ok, vent over.

1 comment:

Mrs.Andreazza said...

Ugh, I'm sorry hun! What a pain. Hopefully a job will come his way soon and you can TTC again. Since the doc said to wait a few cycles, perhaps it's best to stay that course anyways...by then perhaps he will have a job and things will be back on track!