Saturday, February 14, 2009

Best Valentine's Day EVER!!

I decided to test again this morning since AF didn't show....and I got my BFP!!!! All I had was a digital, and it said "Pregnant"! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I thought for sure AF was on her way. I've had a little brown spotting for the past couple of days. So, I had to run out to Rite Aid and get more tests, just to make sure I really was pregnant, because you know 4 tests are better than 1 LOL

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!!!! I am going to call my doctor on Monday and let her know the good news. I was going to wait until tonight to tell C, but he called me earlier and I couldn't keep it to myself. He was SO EXCITED. He said "are you sure, really sure?" I said yes, 3 tests told me I was pregnant, I think it's for real! He is so excited. He is going to be an awesome daddy!!!! Just going off of my O date, and LMP, my due date is October 25, 2009. I can't wait to see you baby, I already love you SO MUCH!

No comments: