Thursday, February 19, 2009

There's a baby in there!

So after 10 + tests, I think I finally believe that I am pregnant! Yes, I know I am crazy, I really did take 10 tests over the course of 5 days! I can't help it that the Dollar Tree sells them for $1! My first appointment is on March 13, so 3 weeks from tomorrow!!! I will be 7weeks5days at that point. They will do an ultrasound too! C & I are so excited! He was able to get off of work for the appointment, I am so glad.

At first we thought we could wait until after the first appointment to tell our family & friends. That only lasted about 1 day lol. I sent my mom an online greeting card announcing that we were having a baby. Then I called her and had her open it over the phone. She was SOOOO excited. It was awesome! We told C's parents Sunday night, they were absolutely thrilled. This will be their first grandchild. The news pretty much spread from there. Our grandparents, & brothers know. Then I decided to post it on Myspace & Facebook so that my friends & family back home would know. I just couldn't keep it to myself!! Most of my coworkers know too, because they knew we were trying.

I really didn't think that any symptoms would set in so early, but they have. My nipples are beyond sensitive. C grabbed them last night and I yelled at him and told him they are off limits for now! I have been VERY tired, like I could just sleep the 9 months away. I woke up at 9:30 this morning, went back to sleep at 1, and woke up at 4. It was great! I have had bad headaches almost everyday. Don't get me started on the heartburn either! Between the heartburn and headaches, I have been feeling pretty nauseated. It's going to be a long 9 months! It is so worth it though, I wouldn't trade this for the world!!!

I can't wait until our first appointment so we can see the baby, and the heartbeat and know for sure that everything is okay!!!

No comments: