Thursday, February 5, 2009

Must work out!

I am meeting my friend Sarah at the gym at 2. I HAVE to start working out again! I didn't go for an entire week, and I felt like crap! C & I went last night for the first time again, and man it kicked my ass. Sad, isn't it? I also ordered the Weight Watchers at home kit this week. Sarah & I are going to do that together. I really think it will be easier for me than just trying to count calories. I did WW a few years ago, and it worked well until I stopped doing it! I was still able to eat the foods that I loved, and not deprive myself.

In TTC news, I am now 4DPO! I will probably be testing around Valentine's Day. How exciting would it be to get my BFP then!! If I don't get it this month, I am going to start temping/charting again. I got my copy of TCOYF yesterday and I haven't been able to put it down. It's my new favorite book I think. If I don't get a BFP this cycle, then next cycle I will be temping right around our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! That would be SO AWESOME, what a great anniversary gift! I can't believe we have been married almost a year!

C is up to something! He is planning something for Valentine's Day AND our anniversary. He really is a sweetheart =) I just LOVE HIM TO PIECES!!!



No comments: