Thursday, February 12, 2009

Onto Cycle #7

BFN for me! I know I'm only 11DPO, however I started spotting pretty good this morning. Booo, stay away AF!! I had a pretty good breakdown with C last night. I told him I just KNEW this wasn't our cycle. Such a good hubby, he just held me until I felt better. He said "NEXT month, next month it will happen!" I love how optimistic he is! He is my everything.

My insurance finally kicked in this month, so I was able to go to the doctor today. I needed to talk about some medication I am on....sooo, in walks this perfectly cute PREGNANT doctor. Oh, the irony. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She was very nice though, I really like her. She totally supported charting, and asked if I had gotten the book TCOYF. She seemed like someone from TheBump, talking about Dollar Tree tests and all lol! I had some routine lab work done, and thankfully the girl managed to not mutilate my arm. C called right when I was leaving and all I could say was "She was PREGNANT!!!!" He just laughed and said "Ohhh, that's tough." lol, we had a good laugh about it.

Tonight we are doing our taxes, say a prayer that we don't mess up!!! =)

No comments: