Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh baby, why must you make me worry?

So I woke up to some pinkish/brown spotting this morning and some pretty wicked cramping. I tried to tell myself that it was normal and it would go away soon! Well, it didn't. I have been cramping off and on all day, with a little spotting here and there. I finally called the doctor's office and spoke with the nurse. She was SO nice! She said since I am only 5 weeks 5 days pregnant the best thing to do would be to check my Hcg levels and make sure they are doubling every 48 hours. I go in tomorrow morning and then Monday morning & I won't find out until Monday afternoon what the levels are. I am pretty nervous! I hate that it's the weekend, and the lab isn't open on Sunday! Oh well, it's out of my control anyway.

To take my mind off of it I decided to go to the mall and look around. Kohl's had some great baby clothes on clearance. I found the cutest Christmas outfit that I think could go either way (boy or girl). It was on clearance for $2.40!! I know it is crazy to think about Christmas again, but baby is due 2 months before then!




I also decided to take a *blurry* cell phone picture of myself while I was in the dressing room. I am a big girl to begin with, so it is going to take a long time before you can even tell I am pregnant (if you will EVER be able to, I may just look fat lol).

I think my boobs have grown quite a bit! Lord help me when I make it to 40 weeks lol

I am going to clean the house now to keep my mind busy!! Say a prayer for me this weekend if you get a chance please!!

No comments: