Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good day!

I have the best BFPB! Morgan sent me a cute card and a little ladybug that is supposed to bring good luck & good fortune! It is so cute! I put it in my purse so that it will be with me all of the time! Thanks again Morgan!! I hope you get your BFP soon!

On another note, I don't know if I have mentioned Everyday Minerals on here or not, but I am going to now! You definitely need to visit their site and see what all they have to offer. First of all, they have a sample kit that is FREE that you can order! You just pay S&H. They send you small sample sizes of the foundation, concealer, and blush of your choice. I fell in love with it!! I have used Bare Minerals before, and while I loved the product, I didn't love the price. Everday Minerals is at least half of what Bare Minerals costs! They have kits that you can order (either 6 piece, or 12 piece) and you pick what you want in those kits. I ordered it on Sunday and it got here today! I ordered the 12 piece kit & I don't think I will have to buy anymore makeup for the rest of the year at least! I got 3 foundations *different coverage*, 2 blushes, 3 eyeshadows, 1 concealer, and 3 makeup brushes. They sent me 2 free gifts, a full size finishing powder & full size bronzer! I am so happy and can't wait to try out the new stuff tomororw!!! The makeup covers WONDERFULLY, stays on all day (even through working out!). So I bet you are wondering how much I paid for the 12 piece kit mentioned above?? $50! It is totally worth it and will last SO LONG! I guess you can tell that I love the makeup!

No comments: