Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Week 5 (part 2)

I saw this pregnancy survey on Crystal & Blair's blogs, so I thought I would give it a go! It won't be very exciting, but I have to start somewhere!


How far along? 5 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound=(

Maternity clothes? not yet!

Stretch marks? they were there long before I got pregnant!

Sleep:is all I want to do!! I could sleep the entire 9 months away.

Best moment this week: I'm going to go with telling our family & friends, even though it was technically last week. BEST DAY EVER!

Movement: none.

Food cravings: applesauce & chips (any kind)

Gender: no dreams or thoughts one way or the other.

Labor Signs: nope.

Belly Button in or out? still in.

What I miss: having energy!

What I am looking forward to: my 1st doctor's appointment & ultrasound on March 13th!

Weekly Wisdom: If you are a mother already, be nice to newly pregnant women. We WILL over-analyze every symptom or twinge that comes up. Remember when you were pregnant for the first time!

Milestones: Having a wonderful Sunday with C & his family. No nausea, or fatigue. It was a great day!

No comments: