Thursday, June 10, 2010

38 week survey & scary belly pic ahead!

How far along? 38 weeks 2 days
How big is baby? last week he was measuring 7lbs 3 oz!
Weight gain?I have officially gained back the 10 pounds I lost, plus 7 or 8 :(
Maternity clothes? I am ready to wear my normal clothes again!
Stretchmarks?
Yes, I have a nice cluster making a circle around my belly button.
Sleep? I don't know what that is anymore!
Best moment this week? Seeing our baby boy again for our BPP ultrasound (which he passed quickly)Movement? a lot, and very strong! He is running out of room!
Food cravings? I like food, PERIOD. I need to stop eating!
Gender? Boy!
Labor signs? a few contractions here and there, nothing really painful or consistent. I haven't had any other signs that labor is imminent! :(
Belly button in or out? still in
What I miss? my couple good friends at work! I'm all alone at home these days...
What I am looking forward to? meeting my baby boy & a nice margarita ;)
Weekly wisdom? I'm drawing a blank
Milestones? well I'm still baking this little boy, 12 days away from my due date....

Just when I think I can't get any bigger, my belly has another growth spurt. It looks much larger and perhaps lower this week. Please come soon Ethan! Disregard my tired looking self!

No comments: