Friday, June 11, 2010

The end is near!

I had my appointment and NST today. My B/P was high all morning and then I get to the office and it isn't too bad. Ethan wasn't as active for the NST as he usually is, but he still passed. My doctor said since all of my labs were still okay he doesn't like to induce before 39 weeks unless absolutely necessary. However, since I am still having higher than normal B/P and frequent headaches he set up an induction for next week! We are going in Wednesday night at 7:30pm to start the cervadil, and then the pitocin will start Thursday morning. I have one last appointment on Monday, & if my cervix has progressed at all we will probably skip the cervadil and just start with the pitocin induction on Thursday. I didn't have the doctor check me today since I am going back on Monday (it is really uncomfortable for me!). So that is our plan! He asked what I really wanted and I told him I didn't want to go past my due date, and he said he wouldn't have let me anyways because of the B/P issues I have been having. Here's hoping for a smooth induction & delivery! Hopefully I have made some progress on Monday too!

No comments: